Give as an individual
- Give a monetary gift monthly
- Give a monetary once-off monetary gift
- Request that your family supports a visually impaired person in lieu of a gift or in honor of a special occasion. Chat to a CTSB staff member firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post a cheque directly to our office
- Volunteer your time / skills
- Support our shop
Give as a corporate
- Sponsor a visually impaired learner at R1000 per learner
- Sponsor a visually impaired class for a year – R35 000
- Sponsor our school for a year – R350 000
- Sponsor Equipment to that value of what your company can afford
- Payroll giving – speak to your HR or business manager
- Sponsor a child as a gift to management/employee. Chat to a CTSB staff member
- Sponsor a service / vehicle or skill to the CTSB.
Incentives for being involved:
Your donation will undoubtedly help this Fund facilitate the growth of our youth to reach their full potential resulting in a productive, economically empowered and responsible workforce.
We are open to leverage Public Relations in a shared value approach.
The Cape Town Society for the Blind is a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO: 003-208). Donations are tax-deductible in terms of Section 18a of the Income Tax Act. See bank details below.
Request that your family supports a visually impaired person in lieu of a gift or in honor of a special occasion. Chat to a CTSB staff member email@example.com
Cape Town Society for the Blind
First National Bank
Account number: 50080130640
Branch code: 201909
For a cheque donation
Please make your cheque payable to 'Cape Town Society for the Blind' and post to the following address:
P O Box 1081
Bequests & Planned Gifts
Should you wish to support the society in the future through a bequest or charitable trust, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer at Cape Town Society for the Blind
Should you wish to volunteer to assist us in any way that you are able, please contact Marisa Teles at email@example.com or telephonically on 021 448 4302.
Donate your birthday
This year, do something great with your birthday. Rally your friends to give back by making a difference in the lives of the blind and Visually Impaired People (VIP’s) in the Western Cape, email firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how…